Assist in all facets of the assembly and manufacturing of commercial and industrial HVAC heat ex changers. Working from shop drawings, procedures and/or other written, verbal or electronic instruction, perform a wide variety of operations associated with the assembly of the final product, sub-assemblies and components. Adhere to procedures and prepare and maintain records, in either written and/or electronic form, regarding safety, quality, productivity, preventive maintenance and housekeeping.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Read, interpret, understand and work from mechanical prints, schematics, bills of material, routing sheets, and other written, electronic or verbal instructions.
• Work with a variety of raw and synthetic materials, processes, safety and quality assurance.
• Operate various tools and equipment to assemble, paint, braze, test, handle, manipulate and move components, assemblies and final product.
• Use measuring and testing devices as well as visual inspection to ensure quality of product and conformity of prints, work instructions and standards.
• Maintain required miscellaneous records.
• Steadiness of arms and hands and make coordinated movements.
• Ability to read text, process and understand its meaning.
• Able to gather and retrieve information effectively.
• Mechanical knowledge of machines/tools and their uses and maintenance.
• 2+ years of previous experience in an industrial environment preferred.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Power Industrial Truck license and usage will be required.
• Industrial Environment: 2 years
• Perform work in various physical positions including standing, kneeling, bending, stooping, reaching and may frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
• Performing work in a medium industrial setting with exposure to heat, cold, humidity, industrial odors, fumes, gases, chemicals, oil, grease, smoke, dust, noise, vibration, climbing ladders/stairs and working in cramped quarters.
• Ability to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) requirement, including hearing protection, safety eye wear, safety footwear, face shield, and respirator if required.
• Close vision, distant vision, color vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus and hand-eye coordination.
Please review all application instructions before applying to Provides US Inc.